Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Friday, August 2, 2013

14th Anniversary


I think it may put me in the bad wife category that MY MAID reminded me that my wedding anniversary was coming up. I completely forgot. The good news? Brian appeared to be just as surprised as me when he saw it coming up on the calendar the week before. We are pitiful. But still happily in love.
 
We went to dinner at Hatched. It’s an egg restaurant and I thought it was fun. Maybe it doesn’t rank with Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse or Mortons for a special day, but it was such a sweet pick from Brian because he knows how much I LOVE eggs and we had tried a couple times to go in the last year before without any luck. So I decided to get a stake anyway and ordered the Cowboy Sandwich. Steak on an English muffin topped with a fried egg. It was delicious!
 
We were home by 8:30pm and passed Peter walking up the street to see Gina. He was surprised to see us and asked, “Isn’t it your anniversary?” “Yep. We’re old and boring and home already.” So we hung out with Gina and Peter for a bit then watched a movie and ate half a pint of $25 Ben & Jerry’s ice cream Brian bought to surprise me. You can only spend that much for a special occasion and I’m glad I ranked.
 
Happy Anniversary my love! I think life rocks because you’re around. Let’s take bets where we will live on our big 15th anniversary. I’m guessing we’ll be homeless. Crossing fingers to be in negotiations for a residence in some undisclosed location. I hate uncertainty, but love that you’ll be by my side where ever we are heading. I love you.

No comments: