Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Friday, August 2, 2013

Why Can't You Cook?


 
It cracked me up to see one of my kids go do this to someone else. My first 3 kids, of course, would come and shove their bodies between my legs and the counter as I struggled to get dinner prepared and on the table. This week Ashlyn did just that same exact thing to Gina.
 
We were both dying laughing. She would wedge her little head between Gina’s legs and the cupboard and push, push, push with her hands until she had gained a foot hold and then lay down and push Gina farther and farther away. If Gina stepped to the side to get away, she’d follow and keep pushing with all her little strength. The pictures are both when Gina side stepped her and she was rolling over to go at it again. All smiles and determination!
 
So does that mean it’s not a “pay attention to me mom” thing, it’s just a “pay attention to me ANYONE” thing. Kinda made my day to laugh at someone else trying to ballet dance over and around a 18 month old while dicing an onion and trying not trip. She loves Gina.
 
Don’t worry. After I got the picture, I took her away to play in the living room so Gina didn’t sprain an ankle.

No comments: