Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Friday, August 2, 2013

Jacob Engaged, Planning 1,000 Kids and Going Black

Jacob asked the other day, "Mom, can I marry Maddie?"
"Sure kiddo, but not until you are a grown up."

In the car yesterday Jacob asked "Mom, when will my skin turn black?"
"Huh? What do you mean?"
"I don't like it when the people with black skin touch my chin." (He's referring to Indians and the like with darker coloring.)
"I don't think you will ever turn black but when you get bigger they will stop touching you. They never touch mom or dad and usually don't touch Ben."
"Okay."

"I want to have 1,000 kids."
"Wow! How big will your house be?"
"It will have a million rooms so every kids gets their own room."
"Won't they be scared to sleep alone?"
Considers my comment for a minute.
"I will sleep with each one of them."
"How will you do that?"
"I will sleep with one for half the night then change and sleep with the other one."
"But what about all the other ones?"
Thinking again.
"I will sleep with each one for one minute and change every minute."
"Won't you be tired if you have to walk to a new room every minute? You won't sleep a lot."
"Mmmmmm......no 'cuz I'll go the highest one, the medium one, then to the next one down, then to the next one down until the one hundred number kid and start all over again. I won't be tired."

No comments: