Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Anthony Cracks Me Up

We have some totally delightful neighbors.  Lucinda, Anthony and Becca (oh yeah, and Scott - husbands are always at work and get forgotten).  We spend a lot of time together and swap babysitting and trade off bus stop pickup from the kindergarten drop off.  Anthony is Ben's very best friend in the entire world.  Lucinda told me once that when she asks Anthony if he wants a playdate he will immediately say yes and ask when he can go to Bens/have Ben come to his house.  I'd say the feeling is the same from Ben.  They have tunnel vision, the two best friends.
 
Today Ben and Anthony were playing at our house and discussing which days they might have to miss swim practice because of t-ball and soccer practice.  One of them suggested that if it rained that would be another reason to miss some of their practices when I heard the following.
 
Ben: "Yeah, 'cuz if it rains then the sand on your t-ball place will be mud."
Anthony: "Maybe, but really if it rains then the grass will grow and they have to keep the grass at a certain tall."
 
Yes.  I'm sure they cancel practices regularly because of a serious phobia of growing grass. 
 
In other news, Anthony told me today that his mom got a new computer and wanted to check if I had the same kind as her.  While he inspected mine he absent mindedly said, "I think my mom got a new computer because she got so tired of me asking her if I can play games on hers."  It's even twice that funny too, because if I understand things from mom correctly, Anthony didn't exactly inherit the old computer, dad took it to work.
 
We all love Anthony around here.  He's a funny kid and always nice to Maddie and Jacob.

No comments: