Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Friday, June 4, 2010

Will Power

Meetings tonight. On the drive home after 9pm I was thinking to myself. Telling myself that if I was serious about losing the muffin top, I had better quit eating candy bars and chocolate muffins. I was resigned upon my arrival to eating an orange if anything at all. Thirty minutes later, Brian got some ice cream. Tempting, but I was strong. I don't need that. Then he sat down next to me and turned on the computer to watch a show we missed this week. Crunch. That soft, beatiful chocolate ice cream had crunchy things in it. I couldn't resist. "What is the crunchy stuff in that ice cream?" "Peanut butter cups," came the reply. All hope was lost. Now, I'm eating ice cream next to my sweetheart. I'll have oranges tomorrow.

1 comment:

Cardon Family said...

I am so glad you had that chocolate ice cream with peanut butter cups! those things are just too good to completely give up!!!:)