Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Power Tools for Primary

Two more weeks of teaching primary before the ward split goes into full effect. Brian hasn't technically been called to a teaching position with me but he helps me every week. I affectionately call him the bouncer. With a guaranteed capes size of ten and last week hitting a record of eighteen kids I can teach a lesson just fine but for heavens sakes I need a little help with crowd control. Mostly it's the twelve rowdy seven year old boys stuffed into long pants, button up shirts and fancy shoes. That recipe just screams trouble. Mostly though we have a great time. We learn about Jesus and God and the scriptures each week and when they are listening they are sweet kids.

After being together for six months now I asked Brian if he were the teacher would he,as a man, he delivering lessons straight from the manual or adding crafts and games and atttention getting object lessons from all the online sources noting that www.sugardoodle.net is my favorite. He though only just a second before he replied, "Nope. That's not manly at all. I would defiantly go to Power Tools for Primary though." he said the border of the page would have to be decorated with cool power tools and man stuff. He cracks me up.

No comments: