Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Home

Just landed and already noticing the most silly details about "home" that make me smile.

Trucks
More trucks
Speeding tickets
Space - I can see for miles and miles
Snow capped mountains
Legacy Highway - don't even know where it goes so we will stick to I-15
Diesel truck for FedEx with three trailers attached
Sign "Bridge Ices Before the Road"
Church steeples popping up through the trees in every neighborhood
Five lane highway with minimal mid-afternoon traffic
Michael's craft store
Costco
Lowe's and Home Depot
RVs for sale
Big SUVs
Dairy Queen - blizzards
Joann fabric
A dollar store!!
Brian pulled onto the wrong side of the road and my stomach knotted up until I realized he was on the right side after all
Very clean windshield - wipers are where the turn signal should be
Dry air
Old cars - I'm pretty sure a car older than five years in Singapore is sold off to Thailand

3 comments:

Dennison4Ever said...

You must be in UTAH!! Which part are you visiting?

Anthony and Kristie said...

What?
Why are you in Utah?

Brent said...

Ain't coming back to the States grand? :-)