Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Sunday, April 15, 2012

It's SNOWING!!

I’m so excited to see snow on this trip! I decided it was wishful thinking to hope for snow on such a super short Utah visit, especially considering the calendar is showing April.  What a beautiful surprise to hear on the weather report Thursday night that there might be some snow coming our way. When I asked Ben what he wanted for Christmas this year the only thing he came up with was snow. I had to persuade him to consider toys as an option because I couldn’t get him snow. Grandpa knows just how much I love snow and how much the kids miss it. He knew we needed to get on the road soon to drive back up to Salt Lake City so he hurried on outside and built a huge snowman just for the kids. After a little while Dad went out to help him and Uncle Brett took the camera for me to get some pictures while I fed Ashlyn. Grandpa sure loves you guys!

 

 

No comments: