Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Thursday, August 2, 2012

PAX - Out of Context

In Singapore, vehicles that are for any sort of business use have to have a sticker on the back detailing how many people are allowed in the vehicle. Some are little ones as big as a Neon without the trunk space and have a "5 PAX" sticker. Others are flat bed lorries (trucks) the size of a diesel truck marked "48 PAX" where the work men have to sit all packed tight.

Last week we went to the Bountiful Utah Temple to worship and this license caught my eye. I pointed it out to Brian and we both had a good laugh. I had already turned my phone off and stowed it in the glove box but just had to go get it to snap a picture.

Can you possibly imagine 737 people stuck in this tiny Honda Accord? Now that is a clown car if I ever saw one!

No comments: