Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Monday, August 6, 2012

We Have Finally Arrived

Ashlyn had a reasonable sleep through the night last night. I am one grateful mama. I have been exhausted since we got back to Singapore because she's been on the wrong time zone and all the other kids have been on the right one. That means I'm on neither time zone, just up all the time. Last night I had to stay up late doing paperwork junk so I went to bed late but she was wide awake most the evening, then down for the night after a good hearty eating at 8:30pm. Up at 3:00am to eat then right back in bed - NO PLAYING! Eat again at 5:45. I do think she's up for the day now, but I can deal with that.

All week the kids have been put to bed at 7:30. By 7:55 I've found myself in bed with the tv sleep timer on searching for a show to watch starting the 8:00 viewing hour. I didn't once make it to the beginning of the show only five minutes later.Yep. That's tired.

Thanks Ashlyn for switching. I need the sleep. No paperwork tonight.

No comments: