Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Jacob's Prayers and a Warning to Everyone for Today

Jacob’s prayers are awesome.

 

Today he said, “and thank you for the thing that Maddie gave to me that she doesn’t get anymore that we are still going to share it.” After the prayer Maddie had to ask, “What did I give you?” He didn’t know.

 

Another great one. “Bless me because I’m sick and I’m not going to go to school today because I’m sick.” He had a cough a week ago and stayed home for a day – which was a mistake two times over. First because he wasn’t really that bad off, just phlemy from waking up, and was fine all day long. Second because he now tells everyone he’s sick and go anywhere or do anything and is convinced he should be quarantined to the house to watch cartoons all day long.

 

Best prayer line of the day thought was, “Bless everyone that is in our family. But not anyone that isn’t in our family.” So be careful out there today and  watch out because you have officially been un-blessed.

 

 

No comments: