Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Put Ashlyn Away

This morning has been one of those mornings with timers beeping, babies crying, demands being made at every turn. Finally we get so I can read a book to Jacob and enjoy a minute while I sit on the couch and feed Ashlyn. Then in my mind I need to get some plans put together for Ben’s birthday party which is TOMORROW. I am holding and burping Ashlyn on one shoulder while I google “lego party game ideas” online with my other hand on the laptop. Jacob, needing a little more attention tells me, “Now put Ashlyn away so you can read another book to me.” As if she’s a book or a toy. Silly boy. I think her “away” spot is probably the pack ‘n’ play crib in the living room but I’m not entirely sure. Hopefully it’s not in a dresser drawer. And the timer beeps again…one more load of cupcakes are cooked so I can construct a lego block cake. Chaos!!

No comments: