Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Smells Like A Great Job to Me!

Brian has talked about passing the Cadbury chocolate factory. Today I got to see it and the Research & Development building is right on the main road. I know they need me. I will have to submit my resume this week. Maybe two actually. One as a mechanical engineer to help with assembly line and manufacturing issues based on my university degree. The other of course would be as a taste tester. A position for which I also feel qualified. I've eaten a whole lot of chocolate in my days.

I rolled down the window and Brian slowed down for me to take a picture and was hit with the strong aroma of cocoa. Isn't that just to fantastic? I had a life dream to visit Hershey, Pennsylvania so we did a fast weekend road trip up there the week before Jacob was born and you could just smell the sweet chocolate scent all along main street. That Cadbury cocoa smell brought back some great memories today.

No comments: