Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Planning Ahead

With the laundry troubles we have been having I asked the two big kids who need specific uniforms each day to check their drawers before they went to bed tonight to check if I would need to do any laundry tonight so they are ready for school tomorrow.

They both said they had what they needed and Maddie let me know she even laid hers out so it was ready for the morning. Three hours later I pass her room on my way to bed and had to laugh.

I think the plan must be to slide down the bunkbed ladder directly into the clothes. I want to be there to see it. She's so darn cute sometimes!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love this--Ella used to do this all the time when she picked out her outfit the night before. She even laid out Chaz's clothes once. :-)