Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Monday, June 16, 2008

Chocolates and Roses - What Every Man Wants


For Fathers Day, I asked Ben what Brian might want for a present. He was totally sure that the right thing to get was flowers and chocolates. For a week, that was the only thing he would consider. So, on Friday afternoon we went shopping and Ben chose the perfect bouquet of half dozen white roses and a few bags of candy. He couldn't have been more proud to present his gift to dad. Brian smiled ear to ear. We're not saying if it was because he loved the flowers for their natural beauty or because he was trying not to laugh about getting roses for Fathers Day. Ben is such a cute kid.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I LOVE it! I love the way their lives make complete sense to them, and I wish that my life was so simple. . .