Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Thursday, June 19, 2008

That's What Happens When...

So the other day Maddie kept peeing on the floor and I mopped a whole lot. I left the swifer mop in the tub, anticipating lots more use in the near future. Today I heard an odd noise I just couldn't place coming from the kids bathroom. When I went to check it out, Maddie had pumped the cleaning fluid out all over the floor and made a big mess. Ben was in there watching her do it. When I questioned why he hadn't told me what Maddie was doing, he simply replied, "Mom, that's just what happens when you don't put your things away. Maddie can get them and rues (i.e. ruins) them."

1 comment:

Anthony and Kristie said...

I love it, I sure hope you learned your lesson. Even though he is 4 I am sure he has a lot of good advice.