Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Monday, June 30, 2008

Sunbeam Substitute

I substituted in Ben's Sunbeam class in Primary yesterday. He was totally excited about it. All Saturday night and Sunday morning he would just randomly give me advice and let me know how they did things.
  • If I raise my hand, that means I want to tell you something, okay? Then you have to choose me so I can talk.
  • It's okay to go potty while we're in our first class, but when we go to our big class (i.e. sharing time) we have to all try reeeeeally hard not to have to potty until it's over.
  • If you forget Linda's name, it's okay, just ask me and I'll tell you that it is Linda.
  • If we have too many wiggles, we can just stand up and wiggle. Then Spencer Packard can just push them right out the door and hurry and shut it before they sneak back inside.
  • I can sit by you because you're my mom.
  • etc..... :)

1 comment:

Megan said...

That is hilarious! I wish he had prepped me before I taught their class. Especially what to do when the boys simultaneously start pushing each other and running around the room like caveman while the girls laugh at them. Ask him for me, will ya?