Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Friday, July 24, 2009

It's Not About the Location

Maddie has a nose picking problem. I don't make a big deal of it most the time. Most of the time because I know it is fruitless. She just doesn't care. Today at the pool, I noticed her pick her nose and before I could muster a "STOP!" she put the prize in her mouth. It was already in her mouth when told her not to eat things from her nose anymore. In her purest attempts to obey, she opened her mouth (with a HUGE smile, I might add) and removed the booger from the tip of her tongue and placed it back into her nose. Again, before I could stop her, she said, "Don't worry, Mom. I put it right back!" Ugh. That's completely disgusting. I guess she thought I was upset about the boogers being in the wrong location, not that she was picking and eating them.

No comments: