Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Courtney

If my blog had a “like” button, I would have totally pushed it for your comment about our geckos. 

 

Courtney - “I’m still trying to decide if this is better or worse than a mouse... I'm going with my standard expat answer/judgement "it's just different" “

 

It’s the PERFECT answer.  They scare the heck out of me when they bolt out of corners in front of my path, but they do gobble up the bugs in the house.  Good?  Bad?  Yep.  Just different.

 

When do you move?  And where???

1 comment:

Courtney said...

wow... my own blog title.

we are scheduled to move in October. the default is back to fairfax. we are hoping that they can find a reason (and the money) to keep us on this side of the ocean... but you as you know, we won't be sure about anything until we have plane tickets and a relocation advisor!!