Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Friday, April 15, 2011

Jakey Quotes

Can you believe I can title a blog post “Jakey Quotes”?  He’s no baby anymore and like his two older siblings, he speaks incredibly well.  In fact sometimes I laugh at his extreme enunciation and his word choices despite his random stuttering.

 

Tonight Maddie Mae was screaming and crying in the bathtub because I was making her lay down and tilt her head back to keep the water out of her eyes when I rinsed her hair.  Jakey says, “Don’t worry Maddie Mae.  I still love you if you lay down over there.”

 

“Dat my money fwum Ginia.  I got that money in Ginia because I got it in Ginia,” was what he said when he saw a one dollar coin on my night stand.  All money in the house that he finds is his money.  I guess he bases his earnings on the finders keepers philosophy.  He usually carries around whatever coin he has confiscated for about an hour before he misplaces it or loses interest.

1 comment:

Heather said...

that's awesome! how are you doing? it looks like you're having a fun time! miss you.