Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Friday, April 1, 2011

[SgFreecycle] Digest Number 2894

I’ve been a member of Freecycle for many, many years.  It’s a group that tries to keep things out of landfills by giving away things they aren’t using anymore for free to other Freecyclers.  It’s been great so I joined here in Singapore.  I almost always get a laugh reading the postings here.  I obviously speak a different language that these people, even if it is still English.  What do you think?  Should I reply to this guy and hand over all my diaries with my deepest innermost secrets to a total stranger?

 

10.

diary

Posted by:

Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:17 pm (PDT)

Hi am interested in your diaries... the one slightly smaller than A4. Actually if you don't mind can I see them to see what type of format they are?

Please call me at ********. I will definitely take one off your hands.

1 comment:

Erin said...

hmmm...very interesting. i wonder what he's referring to?