Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Monday, May 23, 2011

Sluggish Me

I haven’t read a single blog in over a month.  I decided after volunteering at the school this morning that Jake could watch a little Wonder Pets and Dora while I read. Kathi and I were talking over all our Houston friends last night so I started with my old young women/young men from church in Houston.  I feel like such a slug now.  Here I am on my couch with the laptop reading their blog updates.  Guess what they are doing?  Sewing everything under the sun for a baby that will arrive in a few weeks, graduating college, doing group projects, cleaning their houses, delivering new babies, working at their jobs, vocal performances, testing for Bachelors and Masters Degrees, helping their friends and setting goals.

 

These people are amazing.  I had so much fun teaching them and loving them and am so proud to see all the good they are doing now.  I should be more like them. J

No comments: