Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

I've only been up for 45 minutes. I've already had a bunch of presents.
  • got a text from Lauren. Olivia is here! I get to share a birthday with her baby girl. Fun!
  • the bathroom scale read the smallest number I've seen in years (like fifteen years). If Brian messed with the button, I don't want to know until tomorrow.
  • Maddie greeted me with a smile and is excited for my birthday.
  • Ben gave me four shiny pennies from his own money.
  • Brian checked his schedule and will be coming home from work by 4 today (so I can get a flu shot).

It should be a great day.

Happy Birthday to my birthday twin, Mali. I guess I almost missed your birthday since it's bedtime in Thailand. Happy B-day to you even if it's unintentionally late.

8 comments:

Verity said...

Happy, happy birthday! :)

Brent said...

Happy birthday, and thank you for including Mali in your blog!

Anthony and Kristie said...

Happy birthday from your favorite sister ever, why don't you have some KFC on me:) Did you like how Parker sang happy birthday to Ben's mom in his song?

Cath said...

Happy Birthday ANGIE! WE LOVE YOU! Hurrah Hurrah Hurrah for the day you were born! You've been such a blessing in our life. And you continue to be. Miss you terribly! Do something else while you're out besides get a flu shot, will you? You deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl. I adored reading your list of great birthday happenings. It put a smile on my face. :-) Although I wouldn't tell Ben that you went and spent all your pennies in one place and for a flu shoot. Tee, hee!!

Lisa Kearl said...

Happy Birthday Angie! It's also my dad's birthday so you have another birthday twin. Hope you have a great day.

KaDee said...

Happy Birthday!

The Roth's said...

Happy Birthday Darlin'. Let's go get some ice cream and do a Unique run to celebrate soon!