Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Maddie Mae Tonight

Running into kitchen crying after wrestling wtih Ben. "Mom!" wimper, wimper, wimper. "I hurt my forehead." Slight pause and a smile breaks out. "I mean I hurt my three head cause I'm three." She was totally serious. Ben calls from the other room, "Maddie, I have a five head?" Maddie, "No. You have a forehead." Mom finishes clearing the food from the kitchen table and goes to give the kids a five minute warning that we will be having baths tonight. Maddie Mae says, "Okay Mom, but not the Kristie way." I smile and ask why not. "Cause she dumps the water all over my head and it goes in my eyes and my mouth and then I cry, cry, cry."

1 comment:

Anthony and Kristie said...

That is too funny, you are to nice of a mom. Just dump the water on the head and after 1 minute of crying they are happy and playing again. Just so you know every now and then I rinse the kids hair the Angie way and then no one cries, cries, cries:)