Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's Officially Jakey

I'm a nickname person. Always have been. Always will. Benjamin became Ben almost right off the bat. Madison was Maddie Mae within two months if I recall correctly. Jacob is going on over ten months and he's still Jacob. Until today. The kids have called him Jakey for months and months and months. It's cute. Today I called him Jakey a handful of times without meaning too. I'm guessing it will stick. Time will tell.

2 comments:

Anthony and Kristie said...

What do you mean you have always been a nickname person? Remember that day you found out your name was really Angela instead of Angie and refused to go by Angie? :)

Brent said...

Wait a second--your name is really Angela? I feel like I don't even know you...