Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Maddie Mae Today

Maddie Mae has had some trouble having any affections for anyone of the opposite gender. She even says she doesn't like Daddy, Ben or Jacob. All boys are mean and she doesn't like anyone of them. Today she told me, "I like you. And I like Dad. And I like boys a little bit now." Progress. When we went to the Hyatts today I knocked at the front door and waited patiently for them to answer. Maddie waited all of ten seconds and then grabbed the handle and said, "I can do it Mom." It was as if she thought I didn't know how to open the door. Kind of cute. I guess we know she's comfortable at the Hyatt's home. Finally, Maddie Mae asked this morning, "Is it a trick-or-treat day today?" I told her not today, we had to wait five more days. With some concern, she then probed, "Is it a lunch or a dinner day then?" Guess she was worried about starving to death. We got that all squared away. I promised that she could eat today.

No comments: