Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Friday Night

Here is the hole Jacob clawed in his diaper Friday night. It was so sad to see him that miserable. He was up until after 2am. Then he slept in until we had to wake him up at 10am to take him downtown to see the doctor. He finally stood up and said, "I have pee pees coming." I ran over to take him to the toilet and it was too late. I had a full over night bladder of pee pees that came right out that hole in the bottom of the diaper.
We start potty training in three weeks when the big kids go to school. I think I'm already in love with an entire house of hardwood and marble floors. Easy clean up compared to shampooing carpets and trying to soak it all up. I am however still finding fluffy bits of cotton from the middle of the night clawing all over my room.

No comments: