Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Some Things Take a Minute to Process

Sitting across the room reading blogs I hear Brian walk out of the kitchen and holler, "Maddie come here so I can cut your face." Uh. What? I look up to see her smile and skip across the dining room. By the time she arrives I realize what's going on so I play into the game.
"STOP! Maddie! Don't go by your dad! He's a dangerous man! He's going to cut up your face!"
She just laughs and smiles at me. "He just wants to cut my pizza face."
When we first arrived in Singapore I didn't get my mixer for three months, then a transformer to run it for another two months. An American family simply cannot live without pizza so we started buying the frozen premade crusts and they are a total hit. I might be converted. It's so easy!
My kids are totally predictable though when it comes time to make their own. Maddie always makes a face out of whatever ingredients we have around the house that day. Ben loves breadsticks so much that he always makes half a cheese pizza and the other half becomes breadsticks. Jacob always makes the huge one that Brian and I share. (We give him pieces of Maddie's because, well, she never finishes hers anyway.)

No comments: