Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

McDelivery...It Was Time

Today was a lazy day.  I just wanted to lay around the house and do nothing.  The kids played fantastically together and Jacob even got a nap on the couch while Maddie watched cartoons and I paid bills.  The afternoon was filled with Legos and Littlest Pet Shops.

 

August 9th is a national holiday so everyone was off work, except Brian, who is working in Tokyo.  Tons of festivities all over the island to celebrate National Day (like the 4th of July to Americans).  No energy to go. Maybe next year when he’s around to help me wrestle the short people and keep them all in step.  When Brian called to check in with us about 5:30 I hadn’t even started dinner. I’d been playing Candyland Castle with Jacob upstairs.  I told him the only thing that sounded good for dinner was McDonalds and he gave me the push I needed to make our first order tonight.  For just $3 delivery fee they will deliver almost anywhere on the island. We’re anxiously awaiting the guy on a moped delivering Double Cheeseburgers to our front door.

No comments: