Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Tooth Fairy Oops

Warning: Brian don’t read this one to the kids.

The tooth fairy fell asleep on duty last night.  We had a wildly fun kiddie party last night with make your own pizzas, juice and watermelon.  Then marshmallows and freezie lollies for the Aussies, otter pops for the American crowd and I can’t remember what the Swiss kids called them – some kind of lollies though.

Brian cleared the kitchen, I had the kids literally shove the toys against the wall out of the stairway path so it was safe to walk in the night and I got pj duty and teeth brushing.  Brian read scriptures and we said nighttime prayers then I popped Ben’s tooth out.  He and I laid down at 9 o’clock for bed and I was out cold.  Didn’t even brush my teeth or wash my face.

There is a reason I usually set an alarm on my cell phone to remind the tooth fairy of her duties but it was ALL THE WAY DOWNSTAIRS and I was way too tired to go get it.  Good thing he’s not too heart broken.  He figures she’ll come tonight.  Good sport. Now I’ll go set that alarm right now for 10pm.

No comments: