Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Friday, September 18, 2009

Applesauce Time

Well, it's been a total bomb of a season for me. No strawberry jam, no raspberry jam, not a single cherry canned and I just verified that ever single peach orchard in the entire world is closed for the season. I am determined not to miss applesauce! So tell me, anyone out there interested in doing it together? I'm thinking we'll pick apples as a family sometime in the next three weeks. Then process them within a week of picking. What do your schedules look like? Wanna make a day of it in the country and try to pick together? Do you want me to just pick some up for you and can together? I think we'll have fun. Send me a note or leave a comment if you are interested in making one kitchen a nasty sticky mess instead of all of us doing it. Kristie - Buffalo isn't too far to come. Are you up for it yet?

1 comment:

Anthony and Kristie said...

You pick, I'll help make your kitchen a mess.