Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Shameless Plea for Email

I'm trying not to think of the day I lost my beloved hard drive and the life it held within it, but every time I try to send a darn email it slaps me in the face. So here is my request. If you read this blog, even occasionally, please, please, please send me an email so that I can put you back into my address book. Even if you think we don't really stay in touch much, you never know when it will benefit you to be in my little black book. Like just last weekend I saw a craigslist posting for a serious playground set in Purcelville for FREE if you were willing to remove it. Now I know the Packards, Bairds or Livseys all would love a deal like that, but did I have an email for anyone? No. It's probably long gone now. So, I'm just sayin' drop me an email today at azufelt@gmail.com. It can even be blank for all I care. Or leave a comment here and I'll type it in. Oh yeah. There will be no pictures until Brian has exhausted every software program and avenue for recovering said data. At least those aren't lost, but it'll screw up his mojo to have my camera downloading and me updating and just having things changing too much on all these hard drives while he works. I imagine it would be like trying to thread a needle while riding a bull in the rodeo. Can't keep track of where you are or what you're doing. Anyway, send me an email. Love you all!

1 comment:

KaDee said...

Hey Angie,
I just ran across your blog. My email is robertandkadee@gmail.com. You're welcome to check out our blog too at robthompsonfamily.blogspot.com