Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Medical Diagnosis

Tonight in a desperate plea for some reason to identify why Jacob screams for the majority of the day I asked Brian, "Do you think it's time to ask a doctor? What is wrong with Jacob? Do you think he might have some internal problem that makes him absolutely miserable? Is that why he screams all day long whether we hold him or not?" Brian's response came quickly and with a very sober face, "I can imagine he's in serious pain all the time." Dramatic pause. "He's squished into this little tiny body." Pulling Jacob's leg out to show me, "See, he's bursting out of his skin. Look how tight those fat rolls are." Thank you Dr. Brian. Your insight and medical skill amaze me. At the very least the diagnosis brought a smile to my face and made me laugh one of those deep down in your soul laughs for a while. That's why I love him.

No comments: