Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Time is a Relative Concept

I attended a church meeting tonight which was supposed to start at 5:00. I arrived just in time for the meeting and found only about four people in attendance. About 15 minutes later several more people arrived. Around 5:30 we had a good number of people and the meeting finally began. As with all church meetings, we started with a song (which we had to start over after the first verse because of technical difficulties with the music). So now we are well into the second half of the hour. Next came the prayer. I couldn't help but chuckle a little when I heard the following as part of the prayer: "Bless those who are not here so that they may arrive on time." I guess "on time" is a relative concept.

No comments: