Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Great Day

Here are four of my favorite people. Our swim date got rained out at Kathi's place so we settled for Chili's lunch, Ben & Jerry's ice cream treats and a few minutes at the playground before we had to come back home for swim lessons.

We all love Kathi. Jake calls her "my wed Kaffey" for "my red Kathi" because she once wore a red shirt on a day the church choir sung. Jacob was a bit loud and wiggly that day so I tried to distract him by having him find her in the choir seats. It didn't work. He was real quiet. Until he found her. Then he went nuts. Oops.

Today when he saw her waiting in the curb for us to pick her up he squealed and yelled and kicked his feet all over the place in his car seat. Ben and Maddie and I love her too. And she loves us.

2 comments:

Cath said...

Ang! I'm loving your posts. It looks like you're having a great time. Hong Kong? Awesome! Loved that you could reach the handles!! And I'm dying over that picture of your kids with Kathy. They're so cute! Maddie's little bob haircut, their glasses. They're changing so much!! Post more family pictures. I miss you!!

Kathi said...

This was a good day! Good memory made :)
I love the Zufelt's and happy that you are here!!!