Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Friday, June 17, 2011

He's Home from Tokyo

Brian got home during dinner tonight. He says the food is gross. The country is a bit overwhelming for a non-Japanese speaker. He met up with our old exxon mobil friends that were expats in Fairfax, Nobu, Tamami and Anna Ito. He really enjoyed that night and they were kind enough to take him to TGI Friday for dinner for some good old American fare.
Guess what my boyfriend learned while he was there...how to say beer in Japanese. Now that is gonna be so helpful when we visit as a family. Not.

1 comment:

Brian said...

I didn't say the food is gross. I said I am not a fan of raw fish (Sushi and Sashimi). I much prefer my fish to be cooked. The raw shrimp was very slimy. I did eat some good Japanese food while I was in Japan.