Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Friday, June 24, 2011

Seven Year Old Kisses

I dropped off Ben and Brian at the ferry dock today so they could take a bum boat to an island with a troop of older boy scouts and camp in the jungle.  Brian loaded up their backpacks to a dangerously heavy level so Ben asked if he could go put his backpack down on the sidewalk and wait there for Dad. 

Best part of my day was when I said goodbye to Brian and waved to Ben on the sidewalk in front of the car.  He dropped the backpack like a hot potato and sprinted to me to give me a snuggle and a kiss (as we call it at our house).  Even the valet stopped to watch and smile at cute Ben.  I’m glad that at seven years old he still loves his mom, even in public because I sure love him.

1 comment:

Cath said...

This is the sweetest image. And I'm loving your elephant pic! Miss you!!