Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Thursday, June 9, 2011

I Shop In The Ladies Section

We just went to find Ben a swim shirt so he can stay warm enough to stay in the pool for the entire 45 minute lesson. The mall is being completely renovated so I couldn't find kid sizes at all but spotted some goggles in the women's section. We ended up buying him an adult women's shirt - size small - for my seven year old boy who measures 10th percentile in the States. Don't worry. It was black with a royal blue racing stripe down the sleeve, not pink with flowers or anything embarrassing. He refused to borrow Maddie's purple one for even a day because, "That is way too embarrassing! It's purple!"

The whole thing just made me feel a little bit better about the idea that I may have to wear a size 4X here. I am just not that big. They actually carried 4X at Metro and I may have to go back sometime to shop for myself.

No comments: