Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Maddie Says

Driving home from the water park with the kids my Maddie says:
"Mom, does it cost to do a parade?" "Do you mean to march in it or watch it?"
"March in it."
"Yeah. Somebody has to pay for you to go in it. Why? Do you want to march in a parade?"
"No. I just want to be in it. I want to be the guy that just breathes."
"Huh? Which guy just breathes?"
"The one that stands on the driving things (the floats) and doesn't have to walk."
Later in the drive...
"UGH!!! Mom, it feels like some air is just stuck on my mouth."
Never did figure out what she was talking about. She is feeling under the weather and after me dragging her to the water park against her will I decided it was in my best interest to mask my giggle over her question and not probe for anymore awesome quotes or she may break down and cry.

No comments: