Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I Don't Wanna

I have four good and important things to do today and I don't wanna do them. Yesterday was supposed to be my productive day at home but it was hijacked by helping other people. Good things were done but my back yard area is STILL littered with everything from the pantry and now I can't get to it until Thursday because the calendar is too full. Grrr. I just want to stay home and clean up my disaster fumigated house!! Just one more fumigation to go I think and we are done with this seven month life altering disaster. I can hardly wait to unpack my clothes back into my wardrobe and know where to find socks for this kid or a tshirt for that one. It's going to be a lot of work putting my house back together but so totally exciting to live in a normal house again!!!!!

No comments: