Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Too Much Food?

Ben went grocery shopping with me today. It was all so he could get a ride to the 7-11 and buy candy in the end. The shop is close enough to walk and I didn't have that much on the list that was a must so I figured it would be a light trip and the trolley cart would work. Ben really wanted to drive though so we did and then I decided to get most of the list since we had the car to haul it.

When we were loading the bags into the car he said pointing to our shopping cart loaded to the very top with food, "It sure is good we drove because sometimes THIS happens!" I wanted to laugh and tell him I was totally constrained by the tiny size of the shopping cart and boy oh boy he ought to see me do a Super Walmart shop in Texas. It'd put that little $191.00 shopping trip to shame.

No comments: