Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Jacob Quotes

Nightly Family Prayer

Speaking to God: “Thank you for today. Except that is night already so it isn’t day anymore. So good night.”

 

Subway Cookie

Brian tries to secretly, subtly ask me in front of the kids if I ate the Subway cookie he apparently left for me in a bag on the table but I can’t understand what he’s trying to say in code language.

Brian: “Did you eat the Subway thing?”

Angie: “The what?”
Brian: “The roundish thing…(pause)…that was dark brown…(pause)…with chips…(long pause)…double chocolate?”

Angie realizes he means the cookie: “Oh. Nope. Was it supposed to be mine?”
Jacob: “Oh. I just wanted a round double chocolate. So I ate it all.”

 

After Watching the Movie Annie

“Mom that movie wasn’t good for me.”