Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Saturday, June 16, 2012

I'm Giving You a Definite Maybe

That's what I got from Jacob this morning. He has been a bit of a destructive disaster lately. He gets things and ruins them even when he knows better. This morning it was a plastic sleeve for Maddie's summer reading chart. He took the thing and crumpled it over and over. By the time I found it I thought I was picking up one of those shrink wrap wrappers you have to rip apart to open a new product. He knew what it was. He knew it should be flat. He's just looking for attention in all the wrong ways.

He finished his time out on the stairs and Brian asked, "Are you going to ruin things again?" After a long and thoughtful pause he replied with slow and steady words, "Prooooobably not."

My confidence level is low.

No comments: