Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Doctor Update

It cracks me up how much you people worry for me. I guess someone ought to, because it doesn't really concern me too much. I guess I've just been light headed way too long for it to be a big deal anymore. In any cases here's the update: 2007 hemoglobin 8.?? - target is 12 iron 30s - target is 50 2008 hemoglobin 9.?? iron 30s again 2009 TBD test results will be back on Monday and I'll have to call in to the doc. On the up side, I had a baby a few months ago and am having the customary repreve from monthly blood loss if you ladies know what I mean, so my numbers should be higher than before. Cross your fingers. :) And, my blood pressure has gone up a bit. 110/80 this time. The doc was totally on board with my theory and felt the fainting was strictly situational. I would have been fine if I had sat on the bed long enough to get my bearings. He's not any more worried than I am, but still decided to stick me with a huge needle and extract some red juice to send off the the magic all knowing lab techs. I was instructed to not stand outside in hot weather or long lines and to always drink lots of water. I may have to pull out that hot weather and long lines when my kids want to go to Six Flags or somewhere like that in the future.

No comments: