Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

Jacob has rolled over three times already. He'll be laying on his back and curl his body up because he's excited, then wiggle quickly and it flips him right onto his stomach. Sort of surprises him every time and makes me laugh when he finally gets that last bit of the roll and flops over.
I never check the development charts with my kids. I figure I'll notice if they are having trouble. Jacob turns 4 months on Sunday and I guess I didn't remember them rolling this early. Oh well. Maybe they do and he's right on target. Maybe they don't and he's ahead. Maybe it was a fluke and he won't be able to do it again for another month or two. One thing I know is that it won't make a bit of difference on his college entrance exams. It all evens out over time.
By the way...that shirt Jacob is in at the top of this post is yet another one from Ben at 9 months. (see below) heeheeheehee

1 comment: