Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Freedom!

I taught my last preschool lesson today. The year was fun filled with five great kids. I loved having a chance to teach them and am really surprised at how much progress they made this year in their abilities. Still though, right now I'm reveling in it all ending. I water colored my last painting. Printed my last alphabet tracing page. Changed the helper chart the last time. Thought about my last snack time. I am so relieved. I never have to do this again. Or maybe not never. Just not again until September with Maddie Mae. I'm going to enjoy the moment today though and tell myself NEVER again. :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

What are you doing with Ben for kindergarten?

Oh, June 12th-ish is the 5 year old celebration at Ruth Anns if you could possibly time a visit :)

Verity said...

Yeah! I'll be singing the same tune soon. Although for me it really WILL be the end, and that is a little sad! SO GLAD you were in the group--you are an awesome teacher and Ben is so great!