Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Monday, April 13, 2009

I Feel Pretty

Yesterday at church, I felt sort of on top of things. I had showered, curled my hair, wore a new dress AND had a bit of makeup. Yeah for me. I was feeling good, especially since we were still early for 9am chuch! During the lovely Easter service, Ben leaned over to me and said, "Mom, see those dots right there?" as he pointed to the tan polka dots on my new dress. "Those dots sort of look like you threw up all over yourself." Then he added with a questioning tone, "But I know you didn't, right???"

6 comments:

Stephanie Pilling said...

Oh my goodness-that's hilarious! Ben says the funniest things--but I will say he was completely wrong. You looked GREAT (sorry I forgot to tell you that in the moment) and the dress totally didn't look like it was thrown up on (which, as a mother, isn't that far fetched).

Unknown said...

so funny- kids can always just make you feel great HA- such a small world. I know Tricia from growing up in California. I don't know of anyone else in the family that has a blog- but a lot of them have face book.

Cath said...

Ang! All done up and I missed it??? Darn! You should know though - you look beautiful even without curled hair and a new dress. I love all the Benisms. He's cracking me up! So astute. Such a thinker. We continue to miss you guys so much!

Claudia said...

Well, I can just hear Ben saying that with a very straight face! I think you looked very nice even though I saw you from a distance. Hope you had a great Easter!

Lisa Kearl said...

You do look beautiful! Ben sure is a funny kid.

Lauren and Rocky said...

Ben is funny, and you look B-A-oootiful in this picture!