Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Ben's Perspective on Cavities

Today I asked Ben if he had brushed his teeth yet. He said he wasn't sure, so I asked him to go ahead and brush, just to be safe. As he headed up the stairs, he said, "Yeah. I'm going to brush again just to be extra careful, 'cause I don't want to be strapped down in that chair again to fix my cavities." The other day I was in the nursery with Jacob and overheard Brian in the bathroom with Maddie attempting to brush her teeth. He commented that they needed to brush her teeth so that she wouldn't get cavities. Ben also overheard from his bedroom and yelled out to Brian, "I hope that Maddie gets cavities." Brian yelled out to ask if he heard what he thought he heard. Ben confirmed, yes he does want Maddie to get cavities. When we asked him why, he said that if Maddie got cavities, Brian would have to take her to the dentist and then he would get to stay home with mom and have alone time so he could play with his toys and she couldn't ruin things.

No comments: