Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Friday, May 15, 2009

Mothers Day 2009

At the end of the day on Mothers Day, Ben came to me and brought me some of his very precious money. He gave me $1.16. That is: one dollar, one dime, one nickel and one penny. He said he didn't have any quarters or he would have given me one of those too. I thanked him and then pulled one of his favorite lines on him... "Since you did something nice for me, I will do something nice for you." I told him I would spend the money on a big box of candy at Wal-Mart and share it with him. Today I bought Milk Duds because I knew he loves chocolate thinking it would be the best thing ever. Turns out, he doesn't like Milk Duds. Oh well. I tried. Maybe I'll spring for some Mike 'n' Ike next time I'm there and share.

No comments: