Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Monday, May 4, 2009

Status Update

We've had some amazing days lately. Today rained all day though. It was a cozy, cool kind of rain. I liked it. We also had NOTHING on the calendar today. We just finished going around to all the ward conferences, firesides are over for the year, auxillary training went well and I finished ALL my rotations for teaching preschool. I'm feeling free in so many ways and overwhelmed in others. Now all the "must dos" are taken care of, I must move on and get my home back in order again. The dining table is once again piled high with left over junk from various projects, the kids clothes need to be rotated into the summer selection before they roast and my bathroom floor is in bad need of a broom and so many other little things like that lurk in my mind. Back to real life. At least the garden is planted. That is a relief. Now it's almost on autopilot (sprinklers on the timer).

No comments: